The box of chocolates is an invitation to travel. The caraque is moulded from chocolate made from the cocoa beans of various cocoa-producing countries. A highly flavorsome voyage of discovery.
- Uganda (80%): strong cocoa with a subtle roasted aroma
- Ecuador (71%): the soft flavours of banana with a fresh, floral hint
- Papua New Guinea (64%): chocolate with a very pronounced tobacco flavour and mushroom-like notes
- Peru (64%): dark, bitter chocolate with a fruity hint
- Costa Rica (64%): the fineness of bitter cocoa punctuated with smoky, woody flavours and with hints of flowers
- Vanuatu (44%): mellow and creamy flavoured milk chocolate with hints of liquorice and cinnamon
- Venezuela (43%): milk chocolate enriched with the flavours of hazelnut, almond and vanilla caramel
- Grenada (44%): mellow and fruity chocolate (grapefruit and liquorice)
- Congo (58%) : chocolate fondant with creamy notes of coffee, tempered by a gentle touch of raisins.
Pure chocolate can be combined with different flavours from the four corners of the world.
- Black pepper: a spicy taste
- Caramel: a soft, sweet taste
- Kumquat: an acidic, lightly-bitter taste
- Fine mocha: a taste reminiscent of mocha coffee
- Cinnamon: a powerful taste
- Candied violets: a fresh, spring-like taste
- Thyme: a lightly spiced and bitter taste
- Mint caramel: a taste of intense freshness
- Coca beans: a crispy taste
* required fields
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
381 item in stock items in stock
Notify me when availableOk
Warning: Last items in stock!